Monday, October 8, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

These next 2 weeks can be over, like, now. Here's a rundown of the events to come:

Tuesday: A student observer from UWRF is coming to my classroom, and make up piano lessons in the evening.
Wednesday: standardized test for my 1st graders, meeting after school, Ben's 10 monthday
Thursday: Parent-Teacher conferences until 7:30 pm
Friday: Vault Denim Party at a co-workers house
Saturday: Cleaning marathon in preparation for an introductory session for some prospective piano students

Sunday: Playing piano in church. yikes! Especially considering look at how much time I have to practice!
Monday: Nothing!!
Tuesday: Student observer, make up piano lessons
Wednesday: make up piano lessons
Thursday: Parent-Teacher conferences until 7:30 (although my last conference is at 6:00 so I can just hang out for the last hour and get stuff done!)

In the past, we've had conferences on Tuesday and Thursday in one week. This time around it's two Thursdays, which is just not fun. By the time I get home it will be 7:45. Hopefully Ben will still be awake for me to put him to sleep. He's usually sleeping by then :(

Pass me the wine. Or ice cream. Or masseuse. Or esthetician who gives great facials.

No comments: