Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Photo Dump

(I also posted another post before this if you want to check that out)

I've been very neglectful again. I'm still having a hard time wanting to write. I make no excuses. I just don't wanna. It makes me feel bad because I wrote so much when Colin was little, and now I'm writing so sparingly. I hope that Ben doesn't look back on this and feel neglected. Sorry, Benny, you guys wear me out. By the time I sit down at the end of the day I'm too exhausted to put a coherent thought together. I love you the same amount as Colin. I promise.

Let's cut to the chase here. Pictures of summer. Go.

We met baby Josie, and Ben loved on her. He loves to hold her and can't get enough of her.
  
 Ben's favorite books are: Ten Little Ladybugs, books about diggers, and The Very Hunger Caterpillar
Ben rode in the Boba and helped Daddy mow the lawn.
Sleeping on the floor after we took the rail of his crib off
 Building
 On the train at Como Town
 Playing with water, one of his favorite things to do.

 Eating a hot dog at the St. Croix County Fair. It was all of the boys' first time. I was the only who had been there! Can you believe that?
 Colin and I riding the bumper cars at Como Town
 He told me, "You go in and make supper. I'll watch Ben." Okay then...
 Playing with the sled
 Colin reading a book to Ben
We went to watch Kevin's grandpa fly his model airplane, but it was too windy for him to fly it. All's well though, because I got this picture out of the deal.
 Sitting on a motorcycle at Como Town (I adore how Ben is holding on so tightly)
 Fun Fest parade. He was in a funk, so I told Colin that they don't pass candy out to kids who smile.
 Riding the Scrambler at the St. Croix County Fair
 Doing the ice cream truck dance. We love the ice cream truck!
 Grandma J. bought him a kangaroo at Como Town. He loves that thing.
 More water fun, thus the toplessness.

Whew. I know pictures are way more fun to look at than words are to read, so there ya go! Summer's not over yet. Maybe I'll find another opportunity to share some more pictures soon.

2 comments:

stephie said...

I love that kangaroo too! Thanks for sharing! Love you all!

grandma J said...

Gotta love those boys!!!!