Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fever update

Here I am, blogging while a batch of lactation cookies are baking in the oven :) I don't eat a whole lot of them these days, but I like to keep a bunch in the freezer ready to go just in case. I do admit to eating 1 a day because I like them so much, and just to keep things flowing, if you know what I mean.

Colin woke up a few times last night, which is unusual these days. He and I slept on the couch from 4:00-7:10 this morning. When he woke up, he only felt a little warm. I gave him some more Tylenol, just to be on the safe side. When I took his temp later, it was in the 99s and has stayed there pretty much all day.

I googled teething temperatures last night. Some people believe that low-grade fevers (those below 100.4) are associated with teething. These fevers usually last 4 days, then the tooth breaks, and then the fever could last another 3 days after that. So...let's hope this is a tooth coming in! We seriously have thought he's been teething for a month now. So far we've been wrong. But people, this could be it. And if it's not, then I'm wrong again.

No comments: