Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Doggie Bday, Just like Daddy, and I Got Skillz

On Saturday, it was Rocket's 3rd Birthday. We celebrated in our usual way. Rocket enjoyed a cup of Frosty Paws ice cream while I tried putting a hat on his head. The hat lasted about a nanosecond, and I decided not to fight it this year.So Colin wore the hat instead.
I came to realize that Colin is much like his father in so many ways. Chapter 1: "Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed" is not a good description of either them after waking up. More chapters to come in future posts.
I found that the lighting in our bedroom has the best light for pictures.
Colin climbed a mountain of pillows while the bed sheets were being changed.
And then he decided to practice his box-throwing, lap-climbing, mama-saying, love-giving, waving skillz.

Evidence of a life deprived of sleep for over 9.5 months. Click to make it larger and get a glimpse of one of his teeth :)
Although we are making slow strides on the sleep thing. Those darned teeth really got all of us into some bad habits. Now that they're here, we can break the habits again and get hopefully get back into a routine. At least until the next teeth or sickness spring up, right?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the video. And I DOUBLE-love the excited nose breathing. So adorable!!!

stephie said...

He is getting so big!!! I can't wait to see him soon!!

leah @maritalbless said...

That video is hands down the sweetest thing ever. I LOOOOOVE it. He is such a cuddle bug.