Sunday, February 28, 2010

Funny faces

Colin's expressions are getting to be quite funny. I caught a few of them this weekend. I'm sure you don't mind if I share.

His teeth! (this one isn't funny per se, but it is a good shot of the chompers!)
If drooling is any indication of more teeth on the way, I think we're safe in assuming they are Old Man lip
"I'm-having-so-much-fun-I-need-to-scream-about-it" (usually accompanied by butt-shaking)The Stinkerface:Fun with Daddy:
Caught blowing raspberriesWe spent the weekend doing a lot of little things. On Saturday, the three of us visited Kevin's grandma. She's home now after having her brain tumor removed. I went grocery shopping. I also organized the 3-6 and 6-9 month clothes that Colin has grown out of and put them in the storage room in the basement. Soooo sad he can't wear that stuff anymore.

Today, Kevin worked at the Home and Garden Show to drum up some business. Colin and I met Jess and Nolan for brunch at the Day by Day Cafe in St. Paul. It was some tasty food, and it was fun seeing Nolan walking! We got home at about 1:30 and Kevin's mom came to whisk Colin away so that I could bake some cinnamon swirl bread for his grandma. I also made some freezer meals--2 batches of Sloppy Joes and 2 pans of lasagna. I try to do once a month cooking every month. I usually make enough for 4 separate things. The meals are handy to have around for Monday and Tuesday nights when I teach piano. We can just throw something in the oven and it's done right when I'm done teaching.

So it was a funny face, productive weekend. What more could you ask for?

3 comments:

grandma J said...

I love all the funny faces.

stephie said...

What a cutie! Too bad I didn't get to see some of those at B's shower. Oh well...soon! Love ya.

leah @maritalbless said...

Oh my gosh those faces are just tooo hilarious! Love the variety! They're showing so much dexterity now aren't they . . . .