Sunday, November 21, 2010

Forgive the Christmas background.

My old one was too summery. If I changed it to Thanksgiving, I'd have to change it in a week. Since it's already a winter wonderland outside, I may as well go all out. Not that I don't respect the turkey. He tastes delicious.

Also forgive the plug to Shutterfly in the previous post. They have a special offers to bloggers who write about them. I couldn't resist. I really want 50 free Christmas cards.

Speaking of Christmas, I woke up early this morning and bought one of Colin's Christmas presents today.
A Pottery Barn Anywhere Chair off ebay.
The cover I got was an aqua blue and has his name monogrammed. It's going to take every bone in my body not to put it together when it comes and just hand it over to Colin a month early. But I won't do it.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

3 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

Super jealous! My cousin has one for her son and he LOVES it!

Rachel Sievers said...

AJ! Corey has the same chair. He got it for bis birthday and spends a lot of time climbing in and out, in and out!

AJ said...

Rach, YAY! I'm so glad he likes his chair. I've heard so many good things about it :)