Wednesday, November 10, 2010

(Kinda) Wordless Wednesday

Or maybe I should call it picture-heavy.
On our way down to Roch this past weekend, I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that Colin put his puppy on his head. By the time I had gotten the camera and carefully pointed it in the back seat while looking in the rear view mirror at the picture screen to make sure I was actually taking a picture of Colin, he had put his hands up and started saying, "Cheese!"
Our TV went on the fritz last night, so we pulled a college gem out of the basement. We'll probably deal with the small screen through December, when hopefully we can investigate how much it will cost to repair the old TV.
I bought a size 2T London Fog complete coat/snowpant set from Herbergers last spring. The original price was $80 and I got it for $12! Here is Colin modeling it. It's the perfect size--a tad big, but will definitely still fit him through March. He's ready for snow!
And you bet your booty I'm going to Herbergers next spring to snag a deal on the 3T outerwear!

3 comments:

grandma J said...

So cute... can he walk in his snow pants!!

AJ said...

mom, yes he can! we'll see how much he likes them this winter.

stephie said...

Enjoy the snow Colin!!