Friday, September 26, 2008

So, how are you feeling?

This is the question I get asked by everyone we've told so far (which has only been parents, my two co-worker friends, and Jess and Leah). The answer: since I found out, and up until now at 10w3d, I feel barfy. I wake up in the morning wanting to barf. I used to be able to eat 2 pieces of toast for breakfast, but now 1 does its job in filling me up. That helps. All day long, for the most part, except for when it gets close to lunch, I actually feel pretty good. It does help that I snack while the kids are at art/gym/music and I have a stash of Jolly Ranchers just in case I can't nosh on a granola bar because of the presence of children. I think I feel pretty good all day because I don't really have time to think about it. Then after school, I hit up my stash in my desk drawer again and I'm good to go until supper. I do feel worse once I get home though.

It's weird...I get full pretty fast. Tonight we ordered pizza, and it was cut in squares, and I only had 4 pieces. Call me a pig, but I used to be able to eat a few more than that. I'm sure that'll reverse itself soon and I'll eat the whole pie. Eh, at least then Kev can order his pizza with everything on it and I can eat my own ;)

No comments: