Tuesday, September 7, 2010

These make me smile

This one because when I say, "Colin, say cheese!" he rubs his hands together because that's how you say cheese in sign language.
This one because he's trying to balance an acorn cap on his shoe. (This was taken at "Justin and Jen's" cabin in Spooner--really it's Jen's family's cabin. Those of you who remember Olivia from our wedding, that's her. She's 7. !!!)
This one because I like to think I have photog (and editing) skillz. The rest of these were taken at Kevin's cousin's wedding reception yesterday. Photog note: That grass in the lower left bothers me, but for proportion reasons set up by iPhoto that I'm not going to screw up, I am forced to leave it there.
This one because it's funny.
This one because he's making a typical face.
This one because it's his first taste of an orange float (Stewart's Orange Soda and ice cream. YUM.)
This one because when you share a float, you have to remember it for always by taking a picture.
This one because it's a post-float silly face

No comments: