Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BIG weekend

So big, I haven't gotten to it until now. Here goes...

On Saturday, we started the day off with some oatmeal cereal for breakfast. He wasn't super excited about it, but he has eaten it at daycare for breakfast two days now, so he doesn't seem to mind it too much.
Then we went to Aamodt's Apple Farm, where Colin met some farm animal friends.
On Sunday, we had 20 people at our house to celebrate Colin's baptism.
We were so fortunate that so many people wanted to be there to commemorate our little man's big day. My mom made his baptismal gown.
Colin's godparents, Justin and Jen:
My family:
Kevin's family:
Colin's great grandmas:
My aunt, uncle, and cousin:
Later in the afternoon, Colin traded in his "dress" for some more comfortable duds and we took some pictures with the pumpkins at Kevin's grandparents'/parents' "farm."
*Bonus goes to anyone who can tell me why my camera is taking hazy pictures all of a sudden.
*WHEW* 1 big weekend down, 3 more to go: Our 10-year HS reunions, 6 month pictures/wedding, and another wedding.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pictures!! About your camera, mine was also doing that for a while. All I needed to do was clean the lens, so check out your lens and clean with a cotton ball or q-tip depending on how big the opening is. Hope this helps!

Sarah said...

OMG is all I can say about the pumpkin pictures. I've never literally had the urge to squeeze cheeks before, but I want to today.

And you DO have a busy few weeks! Good thing you're going to end it on such a high note!!! :)

AJ said...

Amy...thanks for the tip!!

stephie said...

He's becoming such a big boy!! Thank you for sharing!! Love ya!