Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our Labor Day Weekend, Part Deux: Pictures

Here he is, passed out in Daddy's lap at the wedding reception:And on Monday he sat in the Moby and helped me sweep the floor:"Daddy, where's your broom? Hmmm?"After we cleaned, we went to the park, where Colin went down a slide for the first time:
and swung in the swing for the first time too. He's all maxin' and relaxin':
Despite his expressionless face, he enjoyed the swing. He was very tired that day...he hadn't napped much, so he wasn't in the best of moods. Until he saw Rocket and started laughing at him. He thinks Rocket is one of the funniest things in the world, I swear.

5 comments:

SweetPea said...

He looks like he had a blast this weekend. Such a cutie!

Sarah said...

This created a much-needed smile today on my end. Too cute.

leah @maritalbless said...

I loooove the video! His little giggle is too cute!

stephie said...

I see the new do!! I like it!! I this his auntie needs to make another visit soon...he's grown too much since I last saw him. We need to compare calendars. Thanks for sharing! I couldn't get FB to work tonight...Jr. started school on the 2nd and likes it. He is doing SACC this year and likes that too. Soccer started tonight too. Last week Tom surprised me with a trip to Chicago for our anniversary...spending quality alone time together was very much needed!!!! Love ya!! XOXOXO

Kelsey said...

What a great laugh! We are all so lucky. :)