Sunday, December 13, 2009

Busy weekend

My parents came to visit Saturday and Sunday. We baked cookies, took some pictures for Christmas cards, ate some steak and homemade french fries (some of which were more like chips), and indulged in some Cookie Dough Delirium Cold Stone cake. I got a kick-butt sewing machine from my parents that I'm going to be making some projects with in the near future:
Felt food and toys, which I LOVE.(Grocery store by buggabuggs on etsy.com)
(Donuts by sweetiepiebakery on etsy.com)

And THIS which is called Moose Creek Camp and it's a box that opens up with a bunch of play things in it.

And then, for when Colin's a little older and needs to be entertained in church, or in the car, an iSpy bag:
More examples of iSpy bags

My brother and his girlfriend Mandy visited too. He gave me a hair dryer, which sounds lame, but is actually quite fabulous since I dropped mine 2 years ago and cracked it.

And to conclude...some sweetness:
***ANNOYING REMINDER: THE BLOG IS GOING PRIVATE IN 2010. IF YOU WANT IN, PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH EMAIL, FACEBOOK, THE BLOG, BUMP, ETC. NO CONTACT = NO LOOKIE IN 2010. If you're a regular reader, I do want you to continue reading. I'm not kicking you out of the cool kids club by any means!***

3 comments:

stephie said...

Happy early birthday AJ!! You will have so much fun with your present. Love ya!

Amy said...

AJ- I want in to visit your blog :) Have a great Birthday

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, tomorrow.
great gift! Kisses for Colin.
DJ