Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I do know my child, you know.

Daycare thought Colin had another ear infection because he was "off" all last week. I didn't think so, but I appeased them and made him an appointment last night. No ear infection, thankyouverymuch. The reason he's not eating as much and why he's crabtastic is probably due to his teeth moving. We, of course, do things to help his teething, but daycare doesn't seem to buy into my claims. Our favorite PA gave us a boatload of sample-sized Dimetapp Cold and Allergy for his stuffy nose. He said that every parent should have a gallon of it. I do believe he's right. No more stuffiness!

...Which means Colin slept sooo much better last night. I was up for only (!) 1 hour last night, which is a huge improvement. At one point, I put Colin in his crib asleep, and 5 minutes later he started fussing, and then crying. I went into his room to check on him, and he was standing up. The little stinkbutt! We adjusted the crib to the middle setting this past weekend because he could go from lying to sitting up, but now we have to adjust it to the lowest setting tonight so he doesn't flip himself over the rail. Dude's only 7.5 months old! He's been waiting to stand like this for 7 months though. His scooting/crawling has drastically improved over the past week. Last night he went for the Christmas tree skirt. We baby proofed the fireplace this weekend and put outlet covers in. He's on the move!

1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

Lol, love the title! Yay for all of these developments and for no stuffiness.