Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm not even going to speculate

Colin got sent home from daycare on Friday with a "fever" of 100.8. After a dose of Tylenol, it went down and hasn't gone back up since.

He didn't sleep a wink in his crib last night. He slept with either Kev or I on either the couch or in the rocking chair. His nose was so runny/stuffy (a crazy combo) that he had to sleep upright to breathe. We thought about elevating one side of his crib again, but he'd most likely end up with his head facing down and his butt up.

We bought some Vicks Baby Rub today and put it on him before he went to bed with the hope that it keeps his nose relatively clear so we can get a relatively good nights' sleep.

He's a drooling machine. He has a little rash on his chin. He has a bit of a diaper rash. He has runny poops. I'm telling myself it's just a cold.

1 comment:

stephie said...

I hope your little man starts to feel better soon!