Sunday, January 24, 2010

Well at least something good came out of it.

While Colin was busy having RSV (he's much better now), he was also busy cutting a tooth! The tooth cutting could be the reason for his ear infection, too. It's kind of nice that after a big ball of sickness, we get a little reward for it. And no "extra" fussiness, either :) I'll get a picture of the little chomper if little dude ever opens his mouth wide enough for us to see it. For now, we just have to stick our fingers in there for validation. The second tooth looks like it's close behind.

Can I also say I'm super excited to go to Target today to peruse the baby food aisle? Last weekend, I took a quick glance at the wonder of Target's selection, but didn't buy any of it. We're going back today and I'm super pumped to buy some mangoes and who knows what other kind of fruit/veggies Colin hasn't tried yet. Better yet, Target's Gerber baby food is cheaper than Wal-Mart's! I figure if he all of a sudden refuses to eat the purees, we can cook them into pancakes, waffles, etc.

And I'm also going to be making chili and goulash for freezer meals this afternoon, and possibly even some homemade applesauce.

I love Colin's long naps, and he needs them, but WAKE UP little man! Let's go shopping!

1 comment:

stephie said...

Have fun shopping and cooking!