Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I gots semi-pro shots and videos!

Last weekend, we went to my parents' house to hang out and meet their new Springer pup Tanner. My mom's co-worker came over to take some pictures of Colin and Tanner together. Here are just a few of the awesome shots she took:
(This was my old wagon. My brother and I found many uses for it, and Colin seems to really like it too. He stood up in it almost immediately and shook the handle back and forth.)
Puppy butt :)
When we got home on Sunday, the weather was nice enough to hang outside for a little bit. Colin sat on the sidewalk and watched Daddy use his leaf blower.
On Monday, we had scrumptious lasagna for supper. I kid you not, Colin ate for an hour. He ate all of the lasagna I gave him, an entire graham cracker, and almost a half cup of blueberries.
His appetite is really growing. Tonight after our chiropractor appointments, we went to Culvers for supper and I ordered him his very own scoopie meal and he pretty much ate both chicken tenders and half of the applesauce. Of course, I got his drink and custard, although I did let him have a few little bites of dessert.

Anyway, the lasagna night was quite the learning experience. Colin perfected how to sign "more" in his own little way.


The next night, he perfected how to pretend to use a sippy cup phone.


It is SO nice that he is understanding language and learning how to communicate more efficiently. We actually know what he wants now, and that makes us feel so much more confident as parents.

1 comment:

stephie said...

Go Colin!!! Love the pictures...can't wait to see the rest. Love ya.