Monday, March 8, 2010

New living room

Living Room Before. Note the analogous boringness that is the previous homeowner's work:
Living Room After. Kevin was dying to rearrange the furniture, so we seized the opportunity:
Entryway and Hallway (my favorite is the hallway):
Paint colors are Rainwashed and Jasper by Sherwin Williams.

I'm slowly accepting the dark color. I LOVE how the light color contrasts with the woodwork and doesn't make it look nearly as "yellow" as it did with the yellow walls. In fact, I might actually be tempted to say that I LIKE the woodwork now instead of despise it's beechtasticness. And look how the tile in the entryway matches the light wall. I didn't even plan for this, but love.

3 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE LOVE the new colors, it looks great!!

leah @maritalbless said...

WOW! Dramatic, but I love it! Totally different space now!

Kristin said...

Wow!! Can't wait to see the new colors in person!!