Monday, March 15, 2010

Okay, now I'm obsessed with PowerPoint.

It's more than slideshows!

After my success at making my new blog banner, I decided to give Colin's first birthday invite a go.

I looked to etsy for inspiration from seller yogayum:

And copied it:

Still not sure about a) the colors...I heart brown and blue, of course. I might be ready for a change from it though. It's too "expected" of me, and I like to surprise. b) the design itself. But it's a pretty good copy, no? c) if it will even be possible to print at a printing kiosk. it should, it is a jpeg. d) the size of it is a little weird (it's the size of a PowerPoint slide).

And yeah, I realize we need a picture of the future birthday boy. I'm waiting to put a good one in!

I can DO this! And I LIKE to do it!

Today is my first day of spring break. There is much to be done this week. Colin's at daycare for the afternoon, hopefully napping. He is a horrible napper at home, but naps at daycare like a champ. Color me jealous. I'll just tell myself it's because he thinks I'm really, really exciting and finds daycare boring. I've spent my time thus far touching up the paint that got on the ceiling, cleaning a little, and designing this gem (which was far more fun than cleaning, but still on my to-do list)

Okay...now it's off to do another load of laundry and clean my floors before my piano kids come.

No comments: