Sunday, April 4, 2010

An Easter Story by Colin

I went to my Great-Grandma's house today. We were a little late because I decided I wanted to take a nap right about the time Mommy and Daddy were ready to leave. So I slept for about a half hour, then they SO RUDELY woke me up.

We got there, and I had a few bites of ham, a few beans, and then I was ready to hunt for eggs. My 3 older second (or is it third?) cousins Mason, Frankie, and Lucas have done it before, but it was my first time.

Oh look! An egg!

Forget the egg! Look at all the woodchips!

Who cares about the eggs? I can't eat the candy inside them anyway. I'm happy hitting these two pieces of wood together.
Grandma and Grandpa F. said the Easter Bunny was at their house this morning. He gave me my own phone and a dump truck with some sand toys. I'll have a lot of fun playing with those this summer!

The Easter Bunny is one busy rabbit, because a few weeks ago when I was visiting Grandma and Grandpa J., he went there too! He gave me my own vacuum (you know how I love to vacuum!). Here I am playing with it. This is a really old video. So long ago, I wasn't even walking then!



Anyway, back to my story. Then Grandpa F. and Daddy showed me around the "farm." I had a lot of fun seeing all the cool stuff. Grandma joined us later. Then Mommy came and said we had to leave because I was tired. So eventually, we got back in the car. I fell asleep within 1 minute of being buckled in. I went right to my crib when I got home. Hopefully nobody will wake me up this time!

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: