Thursday, August 12, 2010

FOUND

Remember this post?

I found my camera. I'm the jerk.

It was in the diaper bag. The diaper bag I checked at least 5 times.

I found it on Tuesday whilst digging in the diaper bag, looking for my new camera (that I had left in the console in the car) to take pictures of C at the Childrens Museum (we went with Jess and Nolan for our weekly summer playdate).

::hangs head in shame::

So I took some pictures...





MORAL: I really do have to learn to give myself a little more credit. I'm more "responsible" and less air-headed than I think I am. Whenever I misplace something, I automatically think it's gone forever and I spazz out. It all goes back to when I lost my confirmation ring back in high school. Because that really was gone forever. I must come to realize that misplaced =/= lost. Freak out not necessary.

3 comments:

stephie said...

So glad you found your camera...but now you have two!! Enjoy your weekend...Love ya!

AJ said...

I do have two! I'm taking my old one to school to use there :D

Kristin said...

No way!!! Don't you always check everything a billion times just to find it in that same spot later!? :)