Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy National Cupcake Day!

You know I love a cupcake. I craved them during pregnancy and I can't say no every time a student at school offers me one (unless, of course, it looks less than appetizing). The latter could also indicate why my pants don't fit as nicely as they did in August.

In honor of this truly delicious holiday, I'd like to offer you the finest of googled images for your viewing pleasure. (Click images to go to websites)

Hello, Cupcake!
oh.em.gee. A strawberry inside a cupcake? Heaven.Two of my food loves, cheeseburgers and cupcakes, all rolled into one sweet bite:
You know I could go on and on.
What national food day does your birthday fall on? Check it out HERE. Here's a fun idea! Write a comment and tell us all! :D

3 comments:

grandma J said...

I wonder how they do the strawberry one!!!

Kristin said...

I'm National Lasagna Day :) Num!

AJ said...

Kristin, oh yum! :)