Friday, March 2, 2012

ABCDEFG???

Yesterday at daycare Colin learned this rendition of the Alphabet Song from one of the little girls there, except she sang it with the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star words. He does his best singing in the bathtub, so here you go.



Endearing? Incredibly.

(For some reason, the last words got cut off. I'm sure you don't need my translation to figure it out).

I still don't know if he knows his ABCs though. He's not serious long enough for me to find out.

Wouldn't it be fun if I recorded an "Ask Colin Anything" video? Where I ask him YOUR questions and record his answers? I think it would be. Ask him a question by writing a comment!

3 comments:

grandma J said...

What is your favorite thing to do outside?

leah @maritalbless said...

What is your favorite dig dig?

What is ishy?

grandma J said...

Those are good ones Leah!!