Saturday, April 28, 2012

Late night hodge podge

1. I signed up two more new piano students! They start on Tuesday. This brings my total students to 11.

2. I thought I signed up for summer school, but due to an email mishap in which I replied to myself instead of the summer school coordinator, I am not. I'm hoping my principal will let me have a spot in the summer school at the elementary. She hasn't given me a definite answer yet.

3. Colin's birthday party was great! He had a lot of fun. I need to upload the pictures I took and blog about it. I will, I will.

4. Ben might be teething. Who really knows until you can see/feel the tooth coming in? All we know is he's a lot more clingy at night, and will only sleep in his crib for short spurts at night, which is so not like him. Last night he slept in his swing for awhile and slept by me in bed later. Maybe it's the 4 month wakeful. And we're tiiiired.

5. Kevin saw Ben roll over for the first time today. There was no re-enactment, unfortunately.

6. Someday I will hire a cleaning lady to come to my house about every other week. I had one come clean the house before Colin's party and it was SO nice not to have to clean it myself. With 2 little boys, working full time, plus teaching piano lesson on top of that, it's hard to find time to wash dishes, much less scrub the little shelves in the shower. Vegging out stress-free on the Friday night before the party was so worth it.

No comments: