Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sweetness.

I was rocking Colin and singing to him before bedtime last night. Usually I sing 3 or 4 songs. I start with Twinkle Twinkle and end with Jesus Loves Me. Tonight, when I got to Jesus Loves Me, Colin hugged me a little tighter. Then when I was done, he signed "more." He has NEVER done that when I've sung to him. So I sang another song. When I was done, he signed it again. Repeat about 3 times. Every time I started a new song, he snuggled back in, then when it was done, he looked straight in my eyes and signed "more." So finally, I sang Jesus Loves Me one more time and called it a night. Luckily he didn't argue, but I could've sang him songs all night.

This sweetness totally makes up for the high-pitched, obnoxiously loud screaming he was doing at the grocery store on Monday.

Love my boy.

No comments: