Friday, October 1, 2010

Hodge Podge

My fabulous friend Leah over at Leah Maria Photography held mini sessions last Sunday, so we took part. Even though he just barely turned 17 months old, these are his official 18 month pictures. It's always good to get a family picture or two as well!
Don't get me started on that apple. Colin took a nap before we left, but wasn't finished with it when it was time to get in the car. So he slept another 50 minutes during the car ride, and then when he woke up, he was hungry (like always). I brought a honeycrisp apple because what says fall in MN more than one of those tasty fruits? And...it's a better "prop" than goldfish crackers, right? Except we couldn't take it away from him. He ate the ENTIRE thing too, except for the core which I had to remove for him or he definitely would've eaten it.

She's busy editing the rest (along with all the other families that she shot that day, and other families on top of that!), and I'm so excited to see them. (Seriously, Leah...although I'm super excited, I'm being super patient. I know how busy you are).

The velcro on our beloved BumGenius diapers has worn out to the point where it just doesn't stick anymore. We've decided the best financially-sound thing to do is to get the diapers converted from velcro to snaps. So tomorrow morning, I'm sending them to a lady in Utah who converts diapers. In the meantime, Colin is wearing a piece of paper on his butt, which aggravates his teething diaper rash, which aggravates us.

Speaking of teething, did you know this boy has officially grown 6 teeth in the last 6 weeks? And there are 2 more on the way. Maybe we can make it 8 teeth in 8 weeks. Wouldn't that be grand?

No comments: