Sunday, February 6, 2011

Um, excuse me!?!

Why hasn't anybody ever told me that I misspelled "beautiful" up on my banner? I am usually pretty conscious of spelling mistakes but this one has gone by the wayside for what? A year?!?! I just noticed it as I was re-designing my banner. I am so embarrassed.

It has taken forever for me to be motivated to get rid of the Christmas background. This time I opted for one that may have staying power. And I made a new banner. And I changed up the font and the colors. Liven it up in here a little bit. If you find the font annoying, please let me know by commenting so I can change it. I don't want to be the annoying font blog girl.

(pictures in banner taken by the talented Leah, of course)

4 comments:

stephie said...

I love the new look! The font is a little light, but it's okay...maybe make it a little bigger? Whatever you do, it won't stop me from visiting. Never noticed the misspelling...funny! Love ya!

grandma J said...

Never noticed you had misspelled anything. I think the font is kind of hard to read, but it is pretty.

AJ said...

Thanks for the comments. I changed the font again. How does this one work?

stephie said...

Much better!!!