Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Colinese: Translation

Alright, I had 3 people guess in the comments section. Thanks Buffy, Amy, and Stephie--and my mom who guessed over the phone. I know present you with the answers you've been (so anxiously) waiting for.

bump butt = dump truck
bodice butt = garbage truck
by butt = fire truck
i beam butt = ice cream truck
dawbowdays = strawberries
bowbowdays = blueberries
bowbowa = four wheeler
monerdydo = motorcycle
boddet = Rocket
boddet, bum way wiff me = Rocket, come lay with me! (He says this when he's in bed and wants Rocket to lay next to his crib)
bapa = grandpa
bampa = grandpa
mamma = grandma
monniss = Thomas (the train)
map bime = nap time
bean up bime = clean up time
bing/wing = swing
deets = treats
nats = snack
ben = bed
biwwow = pillow
wane wane dow away bum aden annunner day = Rain, rain go away, come again another day (he sings this even when it's not raining)
mannies = jammies
nunnies = undies
dirt = shirt
unner dah = under dog
buss me = push me
bo-see, not a baddetbow = Percy, you're not a basketball! (He has a Percy the train--part of the Thomas crew--squirt toy he plays with in the bathtub. He also has a suction cup basketball hoop for the bathtub. He puts everything in the hoop, and one time I said, "Percy, you're not a basketball!" and now he says it too).
watt = walk
wurt = work
baybo = table
bam daddos = graham crackers

No comments: