Saturday, June 25, 2011

Colinese

Just for fun, here are a few of Colin's often-used words and phrases. Can you decode what he's saying? Take a stab by leaving a comment. Grandmas...you probably know what all or most of these are, so only guess the ones you're not sure about. I will wait until there's at least 3 comments before I post the answers :)

bump butt
bodice butt
by butt
i beam butt
dawbowdays
bowbowdays
bowbowa
monerdydo
boddet
boddet, bum way wiff me
bapa
bampa
mamma
monniss
map bime
bean up bime
bing/wing
deets
nats
ben
biwwow
wane wane dow away bum aden annunner day
mannies
nunnies
dirt
unner dah
buss me
bo-see, not a baddetbow
watt
wurt
baybo
bam daddos

6 comments:

stephie said...

I have no clue on most of them...
Map bime is nap time? Unner day id under there? Wurt is hurt? Buss me is excuse me? How'd I do?

AJ said...

Stephie, you got 1 right :)

Amy said...

boddet= rocket
boddet= rocket, come away with me
bampa= grandpa
mamma= grandma
map bime= nap time
wane wane dow away bum aded annunner day= rain rain go away cum back another day
nunnies= nummies
dirt= dirt
unner dah= under there
wurt= hurt

Buffy said...

I got one! I've been studying this off and on for two days.
monerdydo = motorcycle
i'm so excited
i'll keep studying :)

oh and i guessed grandma and grandpa but those were kind of easy

Buffy said...

bean ub bime = clean up time

AJ said...

Amy, you got 5 right.
Buffy, you got 100%!