Friday, August 19, 2011

Midwife Appointment

I had my 24 week check up today. All was good. As always, she said how beautiful I am and how well I'm doing (she says this to everyone, but I don't care).

Snowflake's heart beat was 140 bpm, and s/he was head down. Not that s/he will stay that way, but it's always interesting to know where all the body parts are.

I'm measuring right on target at 24 inches. I've been feeling like I look bigger than last time. My midwife explained that for second pregnancies, the round ligaments lack stretch and they don't support your belly as well as they did the first time around. That made me feel a whole lot better.

Nothing else to report! At my next appointment, I take the glucose test. Midwife told me to eat eggs and drink water and that's it for my breakfast.

Exciting stuff!

No comments: