Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Gender Predictors

I did the gender predictors below at 22 weeks when I was pregnant with Colin. As a whole, they predicted wrong, so, you know, I thought I would do them again. I put an asterisk by the predictors who guessed correctly last time.

Just Mommies
50% chance: Boy (50%? That's real convincing)

Chinese Gender Predictor*
Girl

Babyman*
Girl

Sex Ratio
Girl

The Bump Chinese Gender Chart

Girl

Old Wives Tales
60% chance: Girl

Wedding Ring*
Girl

Childbirth.org
66% chance: Girl

Psychic in Colorado in 2008*
Boy

My gut feeling*
Girl

2 out of 10 predict boy (20%) and 8 out of 10 predict girl (80%).

I didn't include the psychic for Colin's post, but she predicted I'd have 2, maybe 3 children. Definitely all boys.

I also didn't include my gut feeling for Colin, but I had a feeling he was a boy.

What do you think? Will I need to buy some pink this time around or will the blue do?

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am thinking you will need to stock up on some pink :)

grandma J said...

Buy some pink

stephie said...

A girl would be great!