Thursday, October 13, 2011

32 weeks

32 weeks Snowflake vs. 32 weeks Colin
How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +27 lbs. (Ok, I admit I was lazy and in denial and I hadn't weighed myself for a few weeks)
Size: Jicama, or 16.7 inches and 3.75 lbs.
Baby Development: "You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth." (From babycenter.com)
Best moment this week: Snuggling up with Colin in his big boy bed reading books to him at night. I also scored an awesome cloth diaper deal today. I got 10 diapers for $50! :D
Movement: Snowflake apparently has a bicycle inside there, and s/he pedals it around a lot. I've been feeling Braxton Hicks contractions when I get active.
Food cravings: None really.
Food aversions: Nothing anymore.
What I miss: Not having round ligament pain, alcohol, a more flexible wardrobe.
Stretch marks?: None. But I do believe my linea nigra has appeared, but it's pretty light.
Maternity clothes?: I wear maternity pants and a mix of maternity/non-maternity shirts.
Sleep?: I sleep as well as Colin sleeps. I have to use my body pillow between my legs to get comfortable now.
Gender?: We'll let you know in December!
Belly button?: More flat than out.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Midwife appointment tomorrow, and getting parent teacher conferences over with! It's not that I don't enjoy them, because I don't actually mind them at all. It's just that I don't get home until at least 7:45 that makes it tough.

No comments: