Thursday, October 6, 2011

31 weeks

31 weeks Snowflake vs. 31 weeks ColinSomeday I'll dress cute. Today was Spartan Spirit day, so I wore my red and black (which is soooo messed up if you're from Rochester).
How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +22 lbs.
Size: 4 naval oranges/Cabbage, or 16 inches and 3.3 lbs.
Baby Development: "Your baby is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy." (From babycenter.com)
Best moment this week: We went on a family bike ride a few times this week. I pulled the Burley and Kevin actually filled his tires. Good times. I've also taken full advantage of snuggles from Colin this week.
Movement: Snowflake apparently has a bicycle inside there, and s/he pedals it around a lot. I've been feeling Braxton Hicks contractions when I get active.
Food cravings: None really.
Food aversions: Nothing anymore.
What I miss: Not having round ligament pain, alcohol, a more flexible wardrobe.
Stretch marks?: None.
Maternity clothes?: I wear maternity pants and a mix of maternity/non-maternity shirts.
Sleep?: I sleep as well as Colin sleeps. I have to use my body pillow between my legs to get comfortable now.
Gender?: We'll let you know in December!
Belly button?: More flat than out.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Our 5th anniversary is tomorrow :) To celebrate, we're going to IKEA to get Colin's big boy bed and then we're going out to lunch at either the Olive Garden or Chilis (we're spending gift cards from Christmas). Then we're finishing up Colin's big boy room and moving him in it if he's ready. Really romantic, but whatevs.

No comments: