Monday, May 11, 2009

2 weeks in pictures

I've renamed previous posts with similar titles, because this post, in fact, showcases Colin's events in his second week.

Hanging out with Daddy:
Hanging out with Rocket, who has accepted the fact that Colin is staying. Rocket has also run out of the yard a few times since Saturday, which he never does. Big brother jealousy issues, maybe?
After his first bath in his tub, which he did not enjoy:
Trying out the Moby Wrap:
In the Moby wrap, practicing holding up his head and looking at Mom:
With the Duck (Week 2):

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, the people in my office are probably worried about me, considering the fact that every time I look at your blog (and the new pictures), I'm cooing and "awwing" like I'm nuts or something. You and Kevin created one cute baby, let me tell you . . .

AJ said...

Sarah--haha! We think he's pretty darn cute too. Let the people in your office think you're crazy :)

Courtney said...

Ah! I love the duck ones! So adorable!