Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 4 pictures

Pretty sure he's showing off some dance moves. Pretty sure I've seen Kevin do these dance moves.

How I spend much of my days...getting stared at. Not that I mind at all because I stare right back!

The family has been sick. Kevin got sick last week, and was diagnosed with a double ear infection on Saturday. As much as I tried to avoid being getting sick, I think I failed. It hit me all of a sudden today when I was trying to take a nap. My ears are plugged up, I can't stop sneezing, I have a headache, my eyes hurt, and I'm a bit achy. If I wake up like this tomorrow, I shall go to the doctor and get my vial of amoxicillin. Hopefully the antibodies in the breast milk will keep Colin from getting sick too. I don't want the little fella to be sick at a mere 5 weeks old.

1 comment:

stephie said...

He's sure getting big!! Love them! Love ya too!