Saturday, May 2, 2009

A whole lotta cuteness (Week 0)

But before that...I spoke too soon. The night sweats came back last night. They make me so crabby, and it makes me a grumpy mommy when I try to feed Colin in the middle of the night. Bonjour, night sweats. Please don't stay long because I hate you.

Week 0 in Pictures:
Snuggle time with Dad and mom:

Enjoying some time in his bouncer:
Tummy time fail:After being fed and burped:My Grandma, Mom, Aunts, and Cousin came last Friday.
This is sort of a "4 generation" picture...
although that's my dad's mom...but whatevs.
With Grandpa and Grandma J:This might be our first family picture taken with my camera.
Isn't that kinda sad?
Rocket gives the side eye:
Last but not least, a new sort of belly pic. Still sporting maternity pants:

No comments: