Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lucky 7th week

A quick run-down of week 7...
Colin continues to enjoy playing on the floor of his room, where we get the most smiles (aside from when he gets his diaper changed, of course!):
Kevin tickling him with his keys:Here's lookin' at you:
A quick moment of tummy time enjoyment, which quickly dissolved.
In the beginning of the 7th week, I had a friend's (shout out to the redhead!) wedding shower, so my mom got to watch Colin while I was there. She had fun taking him to a graduation open house and showing him off to her friends. And, since the 7th of the month was on Sunday, Kevin's mom came over to watch Colin while Kevin and I went out on our monthly mandatory date night (we were married on Oct. 7 and this has been our tradition since). We went to Applebee's. While we missed the little dude while we were out, it was good to have some time without him.

I got a chance to have my first margarita (with half the tequila) and first glasses ;) of wine post-baby in the 7th week. I thoroughly enjoyed them. It's a little harder logistically because I had to wait 2 hrs after drinking the margarita and wine before I could feed Colin, but it all worked out.

*Be sure to check out the post below...I double posted today!

2 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

Um, dude, I haven't been waiting two hours . . . Not joking.

Anywho, he is adorable as are his parents for honoring their date night!

AJ said...

Leah...it's okay. Start 'im young. It's alright...he'll survive. I think it has to do more with milk production (?).