Wednesday, June 3, 2009

5 weeks

I'm a little late on this...sorry. It's hard to get a few minutes in sometimes to come on and write. Colin loves to be held, and despises being held while I type. Believe me, I've tried. Right now he's napping in his bouncer chair (pictured a few posts down), and when he wakes up and realizes he's there, he'll most likely scream.

Well, we definitely have gotten some smiles and some "words." He loves to lie on his changing table, get his diaper changed and gaze out the window, while he talks and smiles. Seriously, some time when he's not in such a good mood I have to remember to take him to his changing table. That'll cheer 'im right up!

Colin continues to meet some more of his little buddies, and sleeping through their first "play dates." My friend Michelle from college has a 6 month old named Andrew who visited, and my friend Pam from work has a 14 month old named Phillip who came over yesterday. It's very interesting to see babies at different stages in life. Phillip definitely showed me how much baby-proofing I have to do once Colin is mobile. I now look at my house in a whole new light.

I don't have many pictures of Colin's 5th week, but here's what I have.

Proof that yes, he does get angry...
I also have two great videos, but I can't upload them. It's quite sad, and I will be contacting Blogger about it. 

Next post will be about the Week 6 turnaround. Fabulous.

3 comments:

stephie said...

Love his outfit!!

AJ said...

He and I love it too, Stephie! It's seriously one of my faves.

SweetPea said...

Em also loves the changing table! Whenever she's cranky and I can't get her to calm down, right up to the changing table and she is a happy camper! He's adorable AJ! Keep up with the pictures!