Thursday, July 9, 2009

3 month growth spurt, perhaps?

Colin has been sleeping much more frequently during the day. Perhaps he misses me while I'm gone in the mornings and just wants to snuggle with me in the afternoons, and he knows by sleeping on me, he can achieve what he wants (??). And, of course, he hasn't slept well the past 2 nights. He has been waking up fussy every 2-3 hrs wanting to be fed. Then he falls asleep on me as I'm burping him, and when I put him in his crib, half the time he's restless like he doesn't want to be in there.

And eating...he has been eating more during his daytime feedings. Kevin's mom has been watching him in the mornings this week, and he has been eating 6 oz. of milk, which is a lot for him (he usually eats 4 oz)...at least I think it is since we don't use bottles very often. I could be wrong.

If this is his 3 month growth spurt (he's 9 days away from being 3 months old), let's get this thing over with. I want my sleep back!

No comments: