Saturday, July 25, 2009

Catching up...pictures

I feel like I owe you all pictures! I always think uploading them will take an eternity (because sometimes it does), so I just haven't done it in the past few weeks. Now that summer school is over, it's a Saturday, Colin is sleeping, and Kevin is home, I have a chance! So here you go!
First of all, this was taken a few weeks ago.

This is Colin and his buddy Nolan snoozing in the backseat on a shopping trip with their mommies.
My Grandma turned 78, so we had a picnic to celebrate! Here is the birthday girl with *most* of her grandkids (Laurie--I should photoshop you in!) and her first and only (so far...) great-grandkid. We're at my aunt and uncle's house enjoying some beautiful weather.
Uncle Scotty holding him and loving it:My cousin Todd holding Colin so he could get a birds-eye view (Todd is one tall dude):Like Grandpa, like GrandsonOn Grandpa's lap:Colin and I enjoying a snuggle session:Just hanging out:
Kevin put together the exersaucer. If we stuff a blanket in the seat with him, he can sit up pretty well in it. It was Kevin and my mom's idea. I still think he's a little too young for it, and even though he likes sitting in it, he'd get more out of his playmat developmentally. Majority rules:That iguana is pretty much the only thing he plays with. It's motion-sensored. It lights up and says "Blue (song plays)," "Red (song plays)," "Yellow (song plays)," then it busts into "Red...yellow...and blu-u-ue. Red. Yellow and blue-u-u-ooo ooo!" I enjoy it, and we dance to it. Ask me if I still enjoy it 3 months from now.Alright, I think we're caught up! Make sure you see the "3 months old" post below that I also posted today!

No comments: