Friday, July 17, 2009

Rash

I was right; it is eczema. We were told to grease him up with some "good old Johnson & Johnsons," but I'd much rather use CA Baby, thankyouverymuch. It does seem to be clearing up, so we'll stick with it for now.

2 out of 3 weeks of summer school are done! I had 3 8-hr days away from Colin this week. They went pretty well...although I was thinking of him constantly while I was in SMARTboard training sessions, or mapping math curriculum. Thinking of him is more fun than curriculum mapping for sure. Now it's just one more week of half-days away, and then it's him and me all day long every day until school stuff starts on August 24th. I'm cherishing every day I have left with him; every nap we take, every walk we go on, every errand we run, every crying spell, every laugh, every smile.

No comments: