Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day! (update pt 1)

(belated, I know...blogger has been a pain lately and I haven't been able to post).

Happy Father's day to this Daddy:
and to this Daddy (circa 1984):

and to all the other Daddies out there :) I hope you had a great day!

We spent Father's Day doing a lot of yard work. The weather was nice, so we spent a lot of time outside. We moved Colin's climber to the back of the yard and surrounded it with rubber mulch. The last part of finishing off his "play area" is getting some sand for underneath the climber, but we're not sure we're even going to get to that this summer. I started in on the HUGE task of trimming the lilac bushes. I have yet to start in on it again :)

Kevin got a weed whacker/edger/whatever you like to call it. He's pretty stoked about it. I'm all about the philosophy of giving presents that mean having to do work with...as long as it's something the person wants and makes their life easier. And I will receive gifts like that too. Remember...as long as it's something I want. I, personally, don't need a drum sander or anything.

No comments: