Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gender predictors

These are kind of fun:

Just mommies gender quiz
75% chance: Girl

Ancient Chinese Gender Predictor
Boy

Babyman
Boy

Sex Ratio
90% chance: Girl

The Bump Chinese Gender Calendar
Girl

Baby Gender Predictor
70% chance: Girl

Old Wives Tales
73% chance: Girl

Wedding Ring
Boy

Childbirth.org quiz
86% chance: Girl

In summary: 6 out of 9 (66%) predict girl, 3 out of 9 (33%) predict boy.

Two interesting points to mention:
1. Not sure why, but most of the websites that picked girl gave me a percent chance. The websites that predicted boy never gave me a percentage.
2. The last few mentioned orange juice. Oranges are my newest "must-have." Not so sure I'd call it a craving, but I just love them so much right now. I eat one every day, and now that we have OJ in our fridge, I drink that in the morning. Shhh don't tell my midwife though. She doesn't want me drinking juice, the silly lady.

No comments: