Sunday, September 11, 2011

Still here

Our wireless modem went on the blink over a week ago after getting struck by lightening. Our printer got struck too :( Kevin ordered another modem online and it should be here by the end of the week.

Needless to say, I've been kind of "unplugged" for over a week. My email and facebook and blog and other website checks have been limited to the approximately 10-15 minutes per night I can squeeze onto Kev's computer. And it's been kind of a nice little break from technology. Not that I've gotten a whole lot of other things done :)

Last weekend, I started a new knitting project, canned some pickles and grape jelly with my dad, watched as my dad, Kevin, and my mom tore out the old carpet in Colin's "new room" and cleaned it out, went to a wedding (without Colin!), made my own laundry detergent...

And I'm an officially licensed Simply Music teacher now. My free introductory sessions are next weekend. I'm hoping I get some kids signed up. I guess if I do it right, statistically, 90-110% of attendants sign up for lessons (110% because they tell someone else to sign up too).

School has been good. I have a pretty good class this year so far. A few spitfire girls, but hopefully I can rein them in early.

At 27 weeks, I'm also offically in the 3rd trimester! 28 week belly picture to come this week.

So that's it for now! See you on the wireless side later this week :)

2 comments:

stephie said...

Thank you! Love ya!

Laura said...

I can't wait for you to be back "online" I've missed your post updates! Thanks for letting us know though...I've been wondering where you went :)