Monday, December 22, 2008

I've been tagged

I was getting kind of jealous of all of the blogs I read and people were getting tagged except me. I wanted to have a little bit of fun! Now a high school friend, Jen E. let me in on the action. Thanks Jen!

Here are the Rules: go to Your Pictures file go to the 5th folder open up the 5th picture and post it then tag 5 people when you are done.



This was Rocket's first birthday. I bought him a party hat and put it on him, because I'm cruel like that. Here he is trying to get it off. Two more pictures into this file (the 2008 file), and he's happily enjoying his Frosty Paws ice cream WITH his hat back on, so he found out that wearing the hat wasn't so bad if you get a treat for doing so.

Now I'm tagging: Kristin S., Liz S., Laura D., Leah F., and sweetpea.

1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

Oh Rocket Sprocket how you have grown!