Monday, January 5, 2009

It hath appeared

my linea negra. The darker-shaded line that now runs down the middle of my belly.

Apparently I ate too many Christmas cookies the past 2 weeks, because many of my coworkers made comments like, "You popped!" or "You look pregnant!" today upon the return to school. Good times.

And, for the record, I exercise more now. I biked recumbent-style 6.66 miles while correcting math tests at Snap today. I hope the 6.66 doesn't bring me bad luck. It just happened to be the distance I had traveled in the amount of time I traveled in.

Also, the tendonitis that resides in my hip flexors is out full force. I was limping for a few hours this morning until it finally loosened up in there. So I made sure to do a long stretching session at Snap as well.

No comments: