Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh yum

Cupcakes and doughnuts. It's taking all my willpower right now not to drive down the street to the grocery store and get some. I've never made cupcakes before, and I love to bake! Some cream cheese frosting on top...oh yummers. I can't make doughnuts, but I'm willing to buy them! I watched "Donut Paradise" this morning on Food Network and about died. I'm so glad that none of those doughnut places are anywhere near here, or I'd be so tempted.

Baby, you must crave good things like carrots and broccoli and all things made from nature. I know, sometimes you do. Christmas was your time to eat all the cookies you wanted. Now we must get back on track. No more constant sugary goodness.

Alright, alright. Honestly, I really don't think this is the baby talking. I've tried to blame it on him/her, but I can't. It's all me. I've always loved cupcakes and doughnuts. I can't use the baby as an excuse. Or can I? I do only have a little more than 3 months of using him/her as an excuse left...

Oh, and I learned today that doughnut is the correct spelling. Because they're made out of dough, not do. AHAHAHAHA!

After a google search to find some delectable pictures to add some excitement to this post, I find this: Cupcake in Mpls OMG. It's Cupcake Paradise.




This, too, shall pass. Right? Right?

2 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

I know, I know, I'm supposed to be a good friend and help you through this, but I'd rather be the good friend who helps you to this! I'll totally go if you want a date!

AJ said...

We should totally make a date sometime.