Thursday, August 13, 2009

Because Colin is cuter than pizza...

Colin and I were in Rochester last week to visit my parents and to get measured for my bridesmaid dress for my friend Laura's wedding. When we got into town, we had some time to spare before we had to pick my mom up from work, so we stopped by a park.

Toes in the (playground) sand for the first time
Watching kids play on the playground
Watchin' the clouds roll by
He took this one himself
Chillin' in the grass
Self-portrait
Laughing
Perusing the ads with Grandpa J. He picked out a messenger bag for daycare ;)We went downtown to Thursdays on 1st and visited "Auntie Stephie" during her lunch break. Colin is a wiggle worm, and I told Stephie to just hold tight and smile...there's no getting Colin to look at the camera when there are so many people to watch!
And this is at home...enjoying bathtime with Daddy!

1 comment:

stephie said...

He sure is cuter than pizza!!! Great pics Aidge...thank you for sharing them. Love ya.