Sunday, August 16, 2009

What a difference a year makes!

I thought I was so on top of the game and that I wasn't going to miss this anniversary, but I did! On August 13, 2008, (not the 16th as I had thought all along...) we found out we were expecting. Our little family that looked like this...

5 weeks pregnant at Justin and Jen's wedding, with Colin the zygote:
Now looks like this...
Colin approaching 4 months old at Kevin's cousin, Jamie, and Katie's wedding yesterday:
who, by the way, can now "officially" do this!:

5 comments:

Sarah said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He is so cute!!! And his roll is superb!!!! :)

leah @maritalbless said...

Doesn't it seem like a lifetime ago that we were sitting at Smalley's?!

Look at that little man roll! Awesome!

AJ said...

Oh yes, Leah. It does seem like a lifetime ago. But I remember that bellyache I got from that burger like I remember delivering Colin.

Triana said...

Cute video AJ! I have yet to catch CJ on video, but then again, he has only rolled over twice so far. :)

:off to do some tummy time:

Anonymous said...

so cute! What a year. My guess...14#12OZ 24.5 inches.. see yyou tonight. dj