Thursday, December 8, 2011

40 weeks

40 weeks Snowflake vs. 40 weeks--oh wait--nope.


How far along? 40 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +36 lbs (uh...chocolate is tasty!)
Size: Pumpkin, or 20 inches and 7.5 lbs.
Baby Development: Baby is developmentally ready to come out. What more can you say? Now we wait for the physically ready part :)
Best moments this week: Hanging out with work friends last Friday.
Movement: Slower, and more like nudges than jabs and kicks.
Food cravings: None
Food aversions: Nothing anymore.
What I miss: Not having round ligament pain, not feeling like my pelvis bone is going to bust, alcohol, a more flexible wardrobe, deli meat, orange juice, not feeling like I have to pee every time I stand up, sleeping on my back, not sweating in my sleep.
Stretch marks?: None that I can see.
Maternity clothes?: I wear maternity pants and a mix of maternity/non-maternity shirts.
Sleep?: Sweaty, but good. Except last night. I woke up at 3:45 and kept wondering, "am I going to go into labor? When am I going to go into labor?" Needless to say, I didn't sleep the rest of the night.
Belly button?: Flat, and slightly out
What are you looking forward to this week?: Isn't it obvious? Having a baby!! I'm getting very uncomfortable at the end of the work day. It's not fun getting ready for a sub every single afternoon.

1 comment:

stephie said...

Come out baby, come out!!! I'm still anxiously waiting for your announcement! Best of luck AJ!