Saturday, December 3, 2011

No news is...

boring, isn't it?

I'm in a lot of pain today. Hopefully that means that Snowflake is making steady progress downward. I went to Walmart and Kwik Trip for my Saturday supply/grocery run. I put my cankles in the air for awhile. We set up the Christmas tree.

I also made Colin's bed (this is hard to do when 39w2d pregnant) after his all night puke fest last night . He couldn't even keep a sip of water down. Kevin and I jumped out of bed at least a dozen times to catch puke in a bucket and clean up messes. We went through 2 sets of sheets and 2 pairs of pajamas. This afternoon he watched Rudolph 2.5 times, Frosty 1 time, and an episode of Curious George. It's 3:30 and he finally ate something today--a half of a banana. He's asking to go outside now, which is obviously a good sign. Too bad he can't go out though. Because the snow has just started to fall.

If snowflake were born on a snowy day, that'd be about perfect right?

Fast forward to 8 pm: I went back to Walmart tonight and walked the aisles for an hour. I had quite a few Braxton Hicks contractions and a few pains, but nothing major. I did get a few looks while doing laps though :)

No comments: